Apply to Iterative
Iterative is accepting applications for the Winter 2022 batch that takes place from January to April 2022. We know that feels like a long time from now but we admit (and invest in) companies on a rolling basis so we recommend you apply now. It also gives us an opportunity to get to know you, follow your progress and hopefully be helpful along the way.
A few things to know before applying.
- Applying – Startups that submit early have a small advantage because we have more time to read their applications. You can submit after the deadline but depending on the # of applications, we can’t guarantee we’ll get to it. We’ll do our best though.
- Founders Only – Only founders can come to interviews or attend batch events.
- Rolling Admission – We will be inviting teams to talk to us on a rolling basis and hold final interviews at the end of every month until the batch.
- Remote – Like the previous batches, this batch will be remote. It’s worked well. In fact, except for maybe the social aspect (we’re working on it), we think founders get better advice and fundraising help because we can pull experts from anywhere including our network in San Francisco. All of that and you get to stay focused on your home market.
- Speakers – During the 3 month cycle we invite speakers every week to talk about their startup and what they learned. Previous speakers include Emmett Nicholas (Co-Founder of Airtable), Ryan Hoover (Founder of Product Hunt), Moses Lo (Co-Founder of Xendit) and many more.
- Group Office Hours – Every week or two, you’ll have group office hours, where you’ll talk with 5-8 companies and your Iterative partners for an hour. These group office hours are a chance to get to know companies in your batch that are going through similar things and to help each other.
- Network – During and after the batch, we introduce startups individually to people who could help them. The founders of other Iterative companies tend to be especially helpful.
- Demo Day – About 12 weeks in, we organize an event called Demo Day where startups present to a carefully selected, invite-only audience. Our last Demo Day was attended by over 200+ investors.
- Stay For The Community – Iterative doesn’t really end after 3 months. We continue to give advice and make introductions as long as our startups need—-and so does the informal network of Iterative companies. We think of our batch program as just orientation into the larger community.
If you want more information about the program go here. If you’re ready to apply click the button below to submit your application.